Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 4: My Best Friend

You know when you're little and you have such a huge dilemma over who your best friend is because you can only have one?  Well I have too many...Most include these girls, but today I am going to focus on my longest friendship.  My Best Friend Chanel.

It's hard to believe that I have been friends with Chanel since we were twelve.  It doesn't feel like it has been that long, or that I am old enough to have a friend for over 11 years!


Sorry they are pictures of pictures...I really should learn how to use the scanner!

In high school we were on the cheer team together, and we always hung out.  I never imagined that she would be married and with a family of her own already.  I am so proud of her.  She is an amazing woman who always encourages her children, and loves her husband with all that she is.


Although she is busy with her family, we are still able to talk and hangout.  Our friendship has grown so much in the past 11 years, and I wonder what it will be like in the coming years!

No comments: