Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Beginning.

So here I am writing my very first blog of my entire life, (I always swore that I would never have one, but I guess that's out the door, as well as never having a myspace!) Lately, I've come to a point where I want to write things down, and see how I progress....if that makes sense. So, with that, I can't think of a better thing to write about than to announce that my BEST FRIEND has gone into labor today!



This woman, that I have known since the seventh grade, who I fought with about everything and anything, who I share everything with: secrets, frustrations, joys, as well as boys, and things that I can't even remember anymore, is now bringing a baby boy into this world. Now, although I am not one for babies, I can't help but be excited for her. She is so caring, and ever since I can remember she has wanted to be not only a loving wife to her husband but a loving mother to a baby of her own, and it is so exciting that this day has FINALLY come, especially after the first few rough months of her pregnancy. This baby is going to bring so much joy to her and her husband, and I can't wait to see her raise this boy, who will grow into a great man, because of the Great Love that she, and her husband Adrien, will show him.

No comments: