Thursday, August 19, 2010

Change of Plans.


I wasn't planning on reading Never Let Me Go (I am trying to not to spoil the book with reading summaries of it, so I haven't read anything on the link I added!) before Crime and Punishment but it has come in the mail first.  And to tell you the truth, I am more excited about reading the first than the latter.  I am a few chapters in already and utterly confused.  But I am going to stick with it because I am thinking (and hoping) that it will all pull together in the end.  I might even have to read it twice!  We will see if it is good enough to warrant a second read.  We all know that these don't...in my opinion.  I am tempted to tell you my thoughts on the book so far, but I will save it for when I am completely finished.  It will be a more well rounded review, and I will be more satisfied that way.  So if you can't wait for my review maybe pick up a copy! ha!

No comments: