Friday, August 20, 2010

#15-- Check!

Number 15 on my list: Go on a blind date.  Now stop.  Stop right there.  This was no ordinary blind date.  I had a little phone date with my lovely friend Jordan (all the way on the left) this morning.  So literally, a blind date.  We decided yesterday that since we have not talked in quite a while, we should have a little coffee phone date this morning.  It was so good to talk to her.  (I had meant to call her earlier this morning since we are on a 2 hour time difference, but I woke up a smidge late!  But it was perfect timing since she had just put down her baby for a nap)  We caught up on everything that she was doing:  going back to school and doing her student teaching so that she will finally be able to teach in Minnesota, how her church is growing, and how much she loves her 4 month old son!  I am sad that we didn't get to talk in person but I think they are planning a trip out here in December...I can't wait!

Here is her dear little family!
Image courtesy of Jordan

No comments: