Thursday, July 29, 2010

Alone?

I think I am the only person in the world who does not have a designated laundry day (so maybe I'm exaggerating).  But seriously...every Monday my mom does the laundry.  Other people have regular laundry days... But my laundry days go something like this...I have nothing to wear, my laundry basket is over flowing, and I will run out of undies pretty soon, guess I'll do laundry.  (This usually happens on Mondays when the washer is already taken by my mom! Causing me to wait an extra day to do my laundry...but when you don't have a set laundry day you can't really complain).  The reason that I am bringing this up is because today I decided to do laundry...and I have things to wear, the laundry basket is not over flowing, and my undies situation is plentiful.  It is a nice change only doing one load of darks instead of 2!  But I still don't think that this feeling is enough for me to designate a day to laundry...perhaps one day, but not today.

1 comment:

karamurano said...

My laundry day is when my husband says "babe I am out of underwear or socks or undershirts" Truthfully, sometimes I just go buy him new ones to further delay laundry day :)