Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 10: A Typical Sight Around The House


I don't know about you but I think I own about a million bobby pins.  And, to my mother's dismay I leave them strewn about the house.  I usually leave them on the coffee table, but you might also find a few next to the computer, or my nightstand...but very rarely will you find them in my bathroom. This could be the reason why I need so many bobby pins.  Sometimes my mom will round them all up and put them in my bathroom...but usually when I run out, I go straight the the coffee table.  My dad on the other hand will just toss them out.  I suppose I should have learned by now that I get comfortable when I sit down thus leading me to taking out my hair and should try to take it out before hand and put them in their proper place...but what's the fun in that? 

Have you seen or tried these spin pins?  I'm curious to try it...I'm afraid they will get caught in my hair and I'll end up having to chop it all off to get it out! But if it does the work of 20 bobby pins then it might be worth it?

No comments: