Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Recommended Reading.

Reading has become one of my favorite things to do. Whether I am doing required reading in my British Literature class or light reading in a tabloid magazine, there is so much to be learned through reading.
It is this last book, that I just finished reading, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, that has given me a new perspective. It is about this guy, Tucker Max, who is a self proclaimed asshole. Many of the things that he has done, I hope no one ever does to another human being! It has made me aware of the way that guys work, and I have yet to meet a guy that does not act like Tucker Max in more than one way or another, but I hope that I will be proved wrong soon.
Every girl needs to read this book so we can learn how to look out for the "bad ones" so that we won't end up as one of these stories. Although some of the stories that he writes are horrendous, it is all his real life stories that are thoroughly entertaining and I couldn't put this book down. When you do pick up this book, let me know what you think about it, I would love to hear your thoughts and reactions. And, apparently, there is a movie being made about it, which I can't wait to see!

No comments: