Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer Reading.

Images found by google
I have not read many books this Summer.  That's an exaggeration.  I have not read ANY books this summer.  It actually makes me really sad and disappointed.  So if you can't tell I am going to tackle Crime and Punishment and The Bell jar.  Apparently I like depressing books...not that that comes to any surprise to me since one of my favorite books is The Jungle.  But I am most excited to read The Bell Jar.  Sylvia Plath is one of my favorite poets, and I can't wait to read the novel that she has written.  I need to go pick up these books ASAP since I have today off.  How's the new job you may ask?  It's going pretty good.  I am just trying to get used to the rhythm of everything and the drive thru.  But I'll get the hang of it soon...I hope!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these arent light reads at all!! I read both of these when i was 18 and enjoyed depressing books.. i cudnt read either of those now without becomming incredibly depressed....

i just finished slaughterhouse 5.. it was very good..

karamurano said...

I love the bell jar...well as much as you can love a really depressing book :)