Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yes, I did make that!

Finally! A DYI project that I can complete/ actually do! I found this project from the Paper n Stitch blog.  They featured these cute Pom Pom Packages.  I needed to wrap a present for my Best Friend, and I thought this would be such a cute way to do it!  I found how to make the pom poms on You Tube ( it was a little more clear than the example they gave, and it was helpful to see someone in the process of making it!), and from there it was a snap!
After I took these picures, I decided to trim up the pom poms a little.  They were just too long, and didn't look round enough for my taste!  After I trimmed them, they looked even cuter! I wish that I had more gifts that needed giving!  Next, I'd like to try Pocket Size Letterpress Sketchbook.  However, I am going to have to find some cute paper to make it out of, since I don't have any to choose from!  And, maybe make them a little bigger than the ones shown?  I'm not sure how well it will work out, but you never know until you try it...right?
Anyways, Tomorrow is Wednesday, and you know what that means...my night to cook dinner!  I am a little nervous because this recipe looks kind of...strange (I suppose that is the right word for it)?  I'll give you a hint: Roasting is involved.  I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: