Saturday, February 27, 2010

2010 Goals

Last night, my friend Cheryl shared her list of goals for 2010. She inspired me (and some other friends) to make our own lists! Here is mine (in no specific order):

1.) See the Grand Canyon.
2.) Visit my Meemaw.
3.) Find a job.
4.) Take a photography class.
5.) Build up my recipe repertoire.
6.) Have a dinner party.
7.) Go to Galleano Winery, and The San Antonio Winery.
8.) Go on a date.
9.) Take museum tours. (5 in particular)
10.) Go to Lindy Lake with Cheryl.
11.) Say "yes" more.
12.) Crash a wedding (This is a result of me saying yes more!).
13.) Leave North America.
14.) Make a video and submit it to be on "The Real World"
15.) Go on a blind date (Again, a result of saying yes more!).
16.) Have a food fight (like the one on Glee...because it was small and didn't look too bad to clean up! lol)
17.) Connect Teresa and her husband with Kaylyn and her husband.
18.) Grow a taste for red wine.
19.) Sign up to Orbitz (or Expedia, Travelocity...etc.) and do one of their last minute deals.
20.) Have a themed photo shoot with my nieces. (Any ideas on themes? They are 2 1/2 years old, and 5 months.)

I am really excited to get started on my list! Some of them hinge on others, but I am pretty sure that I will be able to do them all...except maybe leave North America. I think this will be the toughest one, but also the one that I want to do the most...and I needed crazier items on my list! I'm excited! What would you put on your list?

1 comment:

Katelyn said...

Because of you and Cheryl and your lists I have decided to make one too!