Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm glad no one saw that.

Do you ever do things and afterwards think, "I'm glad no one saw what I just did?" I feel as though I find myself thinking this multiple times a day. I tend to be a clumsy, awkward and just plain weird person at times (though I think this applies to all people!). However, I have come to realize that I do get caught in my times of awkwardness, thankfully rarely! For example, I tripped on a stair the other day on my way to class (which tends to be a regular occurrence) and I thought, "I'm glad no one saw that" just to turn around and see someone laughing at me. Though, if I were them, I probably would have done the same thing.

This is my random thought for the day, and I hope you do not get busted for doing something embarrassing today!

No comments: