Thursday, July 21, 2011

I'm Back.

...Hi....

...Hello...
...Remember me??
So I've decided to give this blog another go.  New layout. Nice? I'm not sure if I like it so much, we will see how long it lasts.  Well, let me catch you up on what I've been up to.  I suppose lets start with February when I last blogged last.

I went to Napa Valley.  It was awesome.  Have you seen Bottle Shock?  (Last I checked it is on Instant Netflix, definitely worth the watch).  If you do watch it or have seen it, you will recognize this bottle:

I saw Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros a few more times.  Including this time:



They are so wonderful.  I nearly cant get over it.

Other boring news: I got a job, I got into the Graduate Program at Cal Poly Pomona and officially decided last week that I would actually try and do it.

Well...that was faster than I thought it would take. I feel like I have been doing a lot more than what I can remember right now. Maybe next post.

1 comment:

indium said...

great posting. thanks for share