Friday, December 31, 2010

A Birthday and A Year.

My 24th birthday has come and gone.  It was quite nice actually for all the anticipation that I had for it.  Monday night went to a dinner for some of my dearest friends who came in town from Minnesota.  I was not expecting them to sing Happy Birthday to me, but it was a very nice surprise.  Then, Wednesday was my actual birthday and I had some friends over to just hang out...it was a lot of fun if I do say so myself.  Now that the new year is upon us I look back at the list that I made of goals to complete for this year.  Unfortunately, I did not complete them all, which is OK I suppose.  But the list that I am compiling for next year will be a tad shorter (probably 10-12 items) and more attainable.  So far I only have 4 things on it
1.) Apply to Grad School
2.) Go wine tasting in Napa
3.) Start playing the piano again
4.) Learn to crochet a pair of slippers.
...what else do you think I should add?  I am having a little bit of trouble thinking of new things to put on it...

Well...until next year!

1 comment:

Bre said...

I also really want to go wine tasting in Napa sometime this year :)