Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rose Colored Glasses.

I am in a terrible mood.  I hate being in horrible moods.  Can I just crawl in bed and wait for January?  Sure I'd miss Thanksgiving, Christmas, My Birthday, and New Years...but I think it would just be easier. It's not that I don't like this time of year.  Its quite the opposite actually.  I love this time of year: the weather, seeing family, the music, shopping for presents, Christmas jammies, etc.  I just can't shake this mood that I have been in for the past couple days...as you can probably tell from my previous post.  I don't want my blog to be just about all the happy things in my life, but also about normal things...I like reading this blog because she writes with such honesty, and I really admire that.  I refuse to write my own blog through rose colored glasses.  So yes, I am in a foul mood.  And, for now I will watch this video...it isn't really helping me get out of my horrid mood...but I don't care.

No comments: