Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.

Yesterday I went out to the Grove in Anaheim with my friend to see Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros.  I had only really heard one of their songs, but I listened to their album all day in preparation (I'm weird like that!)  I really enjoyed their album, and was looking forward to seeing them play live.  Let me tell you!  They are A-MAZING.  There are around 11 people in the band, and they all play the coolest instruments.  I had so much fun (minus the 7 foot tall man who insisted on standing in the front! who didn't even dance around!), and if you haven't heard them yet...get on it right away!

I can't decide if this is my favorite song or if this one is (or this one too!--its a better version of the one that I have recorded below!-- Why don't you just listen to the whole album and those are my favorites!).  But I mean do I really have to choose a favorite?  I didn't think so.



I took these videos (they are horrid quality and super shaky because I was dancing around while taking the video!) and also the pictures (again horrible quality!).


Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros- "Janglin"


Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros- "Come In Please"

No comments: