Sunday, September 26, 2010

The weekend.

This weekend was jam packed with fun!  Friday night I had been looking forward to for quite awhile.  It was my friends' birthday...and they had a lovely party.  I got to meet my friend's boyfriend (finally!) he lives in Paris, France!  They tried to get me to speak french, but I was too embarrassed...my french is more than bad!  Then Saturday we all went to the Greek Festival in Covina.  It was amazing...the food, the music, the atmosphere!  I loved it all! 


I had the vegetarian plate.

Then, this morning my family and I got up real early and headed down to Fashion Island for the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.  I LOVE Race for the Cure...I wish that we had more time to walk around but I had to go to work pretty much right after...so that will have to wait till next year!  I hope you all had a great weekend as well!

1 comment:

Nidray said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend...Haha!!!!!!