Monday, July 19, 2010

Birthdays and Weddings.

This weekend has been full of celebration.  On Saturday, my whole family got together my Meemaw's 75th birthday.  It is really hard these days getting everyone together since we are now getting old...getting married...and having kids of our own.  It was really fun getting to see everyone together again!  The weekend was full of laughing, catching up, eating, and swimming.  My favorite part was the water fight that broke out...hoses...buckets...ice water...so much fun.


Then on Sunday one of my ZTA sorority sisters had her wedding.  She and her now husband have been dating for 10 years!  It is so cool to be able to see them finally tie the knot!  Her wedding was in Pismo Beach, so my sister and I drove up together. 

The drive was so beautiful, and we had a lot of fun?  If you call a bit of traffic fun...at least we got to drive along the coast!  The way back was a breeze, although I wish we could have stayed longer!  Till next time I suppose.

No comments: