Friday, June 4, 2010

It's Summer Time and the Livings Easy...

...Well...maybe not that easy.  I just finished up my last day of classes today.  However, I still have 2 finals to go though...and possibly some Summer School.  Anywho...I am going to take up daily blogging (at least for 30 days).  Here's what to look forward to:

Day 1: What is my favorite poem?
Day 2: A photo of something I do to keep cool in the Summer months.
Day 3: Generalizations are...
Day 4: My Best Friend
Day 5: Thoughts on growing old
Day 6: I am good at...
Day 7: Self portrait.
Day 8: Playing favorites.
Day 9: Describe a typical Sunday as a child.
Day 10: A typical sight around the house...
Day 11: 3 reasons to get out of bed tomorrow
Day 12: My favorite season
Day 13: Weird is...
Day 14: Current fascination
Day 15: Sisters
Day16: What is the first things that pops into my head when I think of my father?
Day 17: Why should I forgive?
Day 18: If I could choose a different time period to live in it would be...
Day 19: The first time I...
Day 20: Things in life that sustain me emotionally.
Day 21: I can't believe that I...
Day 22: Name life changing books I've read...
Day 23: In the next year I'm going to...
Day 24: 4-5 relationships have had the greatest impact on my life.
Day 25: The nicest thing anyone has ever done for me.
Day 26: If I had 15 minutes to evacuate my home before it was destroyed, what 10 things would I bring (not including pets or people).
Day 27: Beautiful things.
Day 28: The last piece of art I made...
Day 29: Keepsakes photo
Day 30: 5 of my pet peeves are...

Yes, I think that this will help me through the next few weeks...especially if I have to take Math in Summer school!

2 posts in one day?  Maybe this daily blogging won't be so tough after all!

No comments: