Saturday, June 19, 2010

Day 15: Sisters

I have 65 sisters.  Not even joking.  They are my ZTA sisters, and I love them all so much. Today is my sister squared's birthday.  She is the ripe age of 26 ye.  I have written about her before...and all those tips still hold true today.  We fight about the oddest things...but I suppose that that is what sisters do.  I remember one time we were on a family cruise vacation, and we got into a big fight.  I can't even remember what it was about, but I remember grabbing my purse... storming out of the cabin and going over to my parents suite.  Jamie calls on the phone to the room.  She tells me to look at my purse.  I accidentally took her purse instead! (An easy mistake since we had identical purses!)  It was much funnier than how it seems here.  But that was the end of our fight.  Too many fights to even write or remember.  Now for some embarrassing photos of us when we were younger....Enjoy!

She's hated me since the beginning!


One of these days I will figure out the scanner!

No comments: