Monday, May 3, 2010

May I have that...pleeease and Random Finds #1

I have had my eye on this bag for a few months now.

Keep the printed word alive!

Make some of these...I feel like a lot of my friends are having babies these days!
Congrats Jor and Gregg!  Asher Luke: April 27, 2010 at 11:31 pm.  Weighing in at 8 lb. 5 oz

Read this book (for the third time!) for Kay's book club.

So proud of my ZTA sisters and their awesome lip sync!

These are genius!

Wish I had something like these for my bookshelves!

3 comments:

Steph Kunze said...

Cute stuff! This post was fun :)

The Brook's said...

I love you!! I also know someone who would love one of those really cute stuffed animals... :)

Katie Michelle said...

I actually had you in mind Kristin! lol...We'll see if they actually turn out! :-/