Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The hardest pizza you will ever make in your entire life.

I'm just going to let the recipe speak for itself:

1.) Grab your keys.
2.) Head to the nearest market.
3.) Pick out a pizza that looks good...maybe some veggies for the side.
4.) Open the box, remove plastic
5.) Pop that thing in the oven.
6.) While it's baking: Wash your car...or fold laundry...or read for class...
7.) Cut and serve hot.

It's pretty tough I know.  I could barely wrap my head around those intimidating instructions.  But, it was yummy!

Sorry I cheated for my Wednesday dinner...  Can you tell it's nearing the end of the quarter?  Next week I will plan something further in advamce, I hope!

1 comment:

karamurano said...

I am a true expert at this recipe! And I prefer CPK frozen pizza, sooo good!