Sunday, May 16, 2010

Feeling Crafty...

I have been feeling especially crafty lately.  I have a few projects that I am DIYing to do.  The first one is an Art Journal.  I suppose that I am started off a little late in the year, but I don't really mind.  I am excited to start drawing more, and taking more pictures.  I can't wait to start it.  Also, from the same blog, there is a tutorial for Alphabet letters.  I really want to make these for my journal, and/ or for decorative purposes (like on gifts, for example).  Did I mention that I am really excited to start? 

May I also share with you the most awful news of my week...quarter...college career?  I just found out this week (well, I suppose I always knew but didn't really put it together) that this is my last quarter for English classes.  I am so sad, I almost don't know what to do with myself.  I thought that I would be able to fit in an English class next quarter just for fun, but I don't think it will be possible.  But, on the bright side...I'm almost done with college!  I only have 3 more classes...I can't believe it.  I really honestly thought this day would never come. Soon, I get to nab a big kid job and move on to grown up things (scary, yet exciting).  I might relapse from "English deprivation", and go back to school for my masters.  It all depends on whether I can find a job that I like.  We'll just have to see what the next year holds in store for me.

No comments: