Thursday, April 8, 2010

10 Days

My parents planned this super fun cruise around Mexico...sans me. So, I have been left Home Alone for the past few days.  I mean, it is pretty nice having the house all to myself, but (I'm not sure how to explain it)...it feels like there is something... something:

For some reason the cups don't make it into the dishwasher in a timely fashion...
...my cupboards don't miraculously appear with fresh clean towels...
...the trashcans don't walk themselves to the curb on Tuesdays (nor do they bring themselves in, kind of inconsiderate if you ask me!)...
 ...the mail/ newspaper doesn't make it to its designated places (rather, they stay in the box or the driveway until I have to pick them up...rude)...
...Gusss (yes, 3 S's) wakes me up at 7:30 A.M.-jumping and barking- to let him out and feed him (am I running a Bed and Breakfast here?...so needy!)...

Geez, you'd think that this house went on vacation too!

Just a few more days...then I will probably be wishing that I had the house back to myself again! Such a catch 22 I'm in.

No comments: