Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cheese Enchiladas.

It has been a while since I was able to make my Wednesday night dinner (things like nobody to cook for, and Spring Break tend to get in the way a little!) I made these Cheese Enchiladas that I have been trying to make for a few weeks now.  I wasn't in too much of a hurry to make them, since one of the ingredients was cottage cheese (who would have ever thought to put cottage cheese in enchiladas?) It turns out they are delicious!  Unfortunately, I forgot to spray the pan first before putting the enchiladas in so into turned into a kind of enchilada mash (hence why I didn't take a picture)...but it all goes down the same so it worked out okay.  Next time, I am going to line the pan with aluminum foil as well to prevent the horrific clean up!  Also, next time I think that I would have sauteed the onions first so that they aren't so crunchy, but other than that it was a really simple recipe.  I don't have the energy to right it all out right now, so if you'd like to have the recipe just let me know and I'll get it for you!

In other news...
I started school back up again (One week for Spring Break just a tease...).  I'm taking four classes: The Development of Modern English, The English Enlightenment, Survey of American Lit II, and Chicano/ Latino Contemporary Issues.  The latter class I'm not too thrilled about taking, but I would like to graduate soon so I have to suck it up and do it.  Also, Easter is this weekend, and Dan and Heidi are going out of town so...Jamie and Brady are going to look after our nieces.  I have come up with a really cute themed photo shoot idea that I can't wait to do it.  I'll show you as soon as I can!

No comments: