Friday, July 17, 2009

One Month

So I haven't written on this blog in one month. But honestly...nothing interesting has been happening! I started my internship at Disneyland, and that's pretty much all I do. I have been working so much! Standing out in the hot sun for 8 hours a day does not leave much else to do! I hope that I will adjust to this work style soon. But, for now...I am planning some fun things to do so that I can have an awesome summer, and not just working all the time! Some of these things include: reading, painting, planning, wedding, writing, triping (I don't think that's a word, but I'm just going to go with it). We'll see how it goes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot photography....

did you see ALL the wonderful pictures you and your mom took...

i want to take pictures with you

since i don't have facebook, you can send me a message at creationsbypaupau@yahoo.com....or i think you can leave messages at shutterfly.....thefraijofamily.shutterfly.com

talk to you soon....love paula