Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Invaded.

So I'm not sure what is worse about this whole construction process. I can't decide between:

...having all my possessions stored in the garage/storage...
...or having to sleep in the living room...
...or having everyone use the blankets that I sleep with every night as their own personal napping blankets...
...or my parents listening to the T.V so loud that people in Asia could hear it when I'm trying to sleep at night...
...or finding a million spiders per day roaming throughout the house...
It's a tough call between the loudest T.V ever and the spiders. I mean, these spiders are EVERYWHERE! In the bathroom, in the living room, in the hallway, making a home in my clothes hanging in the garage...Ugh! I just cannot wait until this is all done and over with. I will have the biggest room EVER with the biggest closet EVER and a really nice bathroom, that is huge...EVER.

But the good news is that it should be done within the week or so...I hope!

No comments: