Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Running + Rain

So today, I decided to take advantage of my cancelled class. I went for a run. It was a bit cloudy, but I didn't think anything of it. That is, until I was half way through and it started pouring rain. I started to rethink my white t-shirt with hot pink sports bra instantly, bad wardrobe choice in this weather! The rain wasn't bad, I was just hoping that I wouldn't get hit by lightening or slip and fall, which was a likely possibility. Then I remember this commercial and immediately felt better.

And as I was running, in the pouring rain, this little old Asian man driving by asked me if I wanted a ride...I kindly turned him down, but was thankful that I had my pepper spray with me! So now, I am home, warmly showered and ready for the rest of my day.

1 comment:

The Brook's said...

I wish I was running with you...miss you Katie!! Love ya friend.