Thursday, October 30, 2008

What a lovely day.

Today was a great day. (Despite my Shakespeare 403 midterm!). Today I tried another new thing. I had always seen people walking around listening to their ipods, and I always said I would never be one of those people, but today, I became one. And you want to know a secret? I abosolutely loved it! Now I know why people do it. It was so fun listening to my music as I walked to and from classes, it made my day so much more enjoyable. My soundtrack for the day included: Sufjan Stevens, Death Cab for Cutie, MGMT, Interpol, The Sounds, and of course, Britney Spears. I much enjoyed it, and think this will become a regular occurance.
What also made today great was the weather, I think it is going to rain! I took advantage of the cool weather, and took a few pictures.













I also took the time to take this picture:

I pass this tree almost everyday, I had never taken the time to really look at it. I think this is another lesson in patience for me.

1 comment:

Kaylyn Machelle said...

You are an artist! Those are beautiful pictures. Je t'aime mon amie.