Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Journaling.

It has been about a month since the last time I had written anything down in my journal. (I hesitate at the word journal because its not so much journaling as it is stream of consciousness, rhythmic writing). I had decided to start up again in part of the challenge that Kay has given. I took this writing session with the rules of a free write, no stopping and no judging. I forgot how liberating it is to write. I feel like I can write down my thoughts in a creative way and practically forget about them. Hopefully I will not become so busy again as to forget to stop and write. I would post what I have written, but I have a severe phobia of people reading my writings, so until this fear is overcome, you will be left wanting.

1 comment:

Kaylyn Machelle said...

I'm proud of you for starting up again! And I'm definitely left wanting...more, more, more! Love you Kate.